Vista 15P Basic Alarm Package
Thanks for contacting us; we have our basic package which includes the following.
- 1 – Vista 15p control/alarm panel/keypad
- 1 – 4 button keychain remote control
- 3 – door or window sensors
- 1 – motion sensor (pet immune to 80 lbs)
- 1 – interior siren (inside keypad)
- 1 – external siren
- 1 – power supply, battery back-up
Installed with a 1 year warranty with a home phone for $450.00 + tax and $11.99 per month Alarm Monitoring
With no home phone $550.00 + tax for the added cellular transmitter and 20.99 per month Alarm Monitoring
Add http://www.mytotalconnect.com for remote alarm operations from a smart phone or computer and home automation control using Z-wave technology (home automation requires additional equipment and cost’s) for $ 5.00 more per month ($25.99 per month) requires cellular unit, total connect will not work with telephone line monitoring.
Add door or window sensors for $45.00 each
Add on a Garage roll-up door sensor for $75.00 each
Add smoke sensors, motion sensors (pet immune up to 80lbs) or glass breaks sensors for $80.00 each
Add a carbon monoxide sensor for $100.00 each
We do not require any long term contract; you can cancel monitoring at any time and receive a refund on any unused months. We bill for monitoring in 6 month increments, every January and July to keep our costs down so we can offer monitoring at the best prices in Arkansas.
• Local, automatic and remote control via Total Connect, requires cellular transmitter and monitoring
• Push/Pull content through AlarmNet®/Total Connect
• Wall mounted
– Quick accurate programming
– Four dedicated keys for everyday functions
• Advanced Protection Logic – With APL enabled, the alarm can be reported even if the system is damaged during the entry and communications delay times. APL can be selected when using Honeywell GSM and IP communicators.
• Works with Total Connect
• Chime by zone
• Automatic stay arming
• Remote phone control
• “Follow me” reminder and system announcements; users can be notified by phone of reminders and system events. Supports two end-user phone numbers.
• 16 user codes (Installer, Master, plus 14 Secondary, including Duress and Babysitter)
• 32 wireless zones
• Three panic functions
• Case tamper
• Exit error feature (detects difference between an actual alarm and exit alarm caused by leaving a door open after the exit delay expires)
• RF jam detection
• Quick Exit feature enables users to leave the premises for a brief time without disarming system
• Hinged cover for easy installation
• Real-time clock display
The install normally takes about 2 ½ hours and the technician will train you fully on its operation. The alarm package price covers the cost of the equipment and the technicians pay to install the system, the company makes no money from this but rather from the monitoring fee. Others charge less for their systems but their monitoring rate is much higher and requires a long term contract.
We also offer a referral program, if you refer a new customer you will receive 2 months of phone monitoring or 1 month of cellular monitoring FREE. If you have any questions that are not covered here please let me know.